• Extracting and/or loading data
• Ensuring all hardware and software are updated by installing and
upgrading the database server and application tools.
• Configuring servers and databases as well as monitoring the performance of hardware and software.
• Allocating system storage and planning storage requirements for the database system.
• Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
• Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
• Ethically handling private data, including financial and/or healthcare data for certain companies
• Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product,
Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs
while assisting with data-related technical issues.
• Excellent knowledge of relational DBs, database management
(in particular MySQL).
• Ability to perform root cause analysis on processes and data to
identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ability to work with data engineers and other IT specialists to set up,
maintain and monitor data networks.
• Experience with server installation and maintenance.
• Experience in using REST webservice and JSON.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Time management and prioritization.
• Fluent English, Italian is a plus.
At least 3 years of experience performing similar tasks is required.
In case of interest, please send your application directly to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information will be given only to applicants considered in line with the specific search.