• Develop, execute, and track the performance of security measures
to protect information and network infrastructure
• Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive
• Identify, define, and document system security requirements and
recommend solutions to management.
• Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain security infrastructure
software and hardware.
• Install software that monitors systems and networks for security
breaches and intrusions.
• Educate and train staff on information system security practices.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field.
• Proven experience developing, operating, maintaining security systems.
• Extensive knowledge of operating system and database security.
• Proficiency in networking technologies, network security
and network monitoring solutions.
• Knowledge of security systems including anti-virus applications,
content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems and intrusion
detection and notification systems.
• In-depth knowledge of security protocols and principles.
• Critical thinking skills and ability to solve complex problems.
• Excellent organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent English and Italian, every other language is a plus.
At least 3 years of experience performing similar tasks is required.
In case of interest, please send your application directly to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information will be given only to applicants considered in line with the specific search.